What is available currently for MECDA members:
- The Happenings is a monthly web based magazine whose link will be Emailed to the membership. It contains listings of upcoming events, classified ads, news items, and class announcements. International Members will receive the same monthly happenings links via email.
- In addition to the Happenings Magazine membership will receive discounts on admission into MECDA events such as the Cairo Caravan, MECDA chapter workshops, MECDA's anniversary party and discounts from participating vendors and participating local chapter events.
- FREE Happenings listing of your event or performance. MECDA has a wide readership which means more publicity!
- MECDA's annual Directory of teachers, vendors and related businesses is available online. FREE basic listing in the directory for your business or class.
- MECDA sponsored dance parties and events in your area. This is a chance to socialize with other dancers, take workshops and perform.
- Early Notification of MECDA events.
- A chance to participate in raising funds and much needed items for MECDA's charities such as the fight against domestic abuse against women as well as Healing Through Dance.
- Scholarship Opportunities for learning and extending knowledge of Middle Eastern Dance.
Or you can click the icon below to download a printable application form: